You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Reflect what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps change lives every day means that you’re devoted to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in St. Paul
- Assist with choosing and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Establish and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.